- Hanna Lee’s wine articles published in Business Matters
Business Matters is the quarterly newsletter of The Manhattan Chamber of Commerce (www.manhattancc.org). It is distributed to 1,400 members who represent 100,000 small and medium-sized businesses in Manhattan. The following are sample articles:
- Polska Vodka – Vodka on the Rocks Anyone? (Winter 2008)
- Discovering the Purest Beverage on Earth - Sake! (October 2006)
Interviewed Roger Dagorn, Master Sommelier, Chanterelle, for this article.
- Wine 101 for Business Lunches and Dinners (July 2006)
- Tango, Tango, Tango! (March 2006)
Interviewed Alejandro Poffo, Deputy Consul, Commercial Office at Consulate General of Argentina in New York, for this article.
- Wine Tasting Do's and Don'ts (January 2006)
Consulted Richard J. Genova, Senior Vice President, Pasternak Wine Imports, for this article.
- Ciao, Italia (October 2005)
Interviewed David Rosengarten, Editor in Chief, The Rosengarten Report, for this article.
- And the Oscar Goes To...Pinot Noir! (March 2005)
Interviewed Eric Asimov, Chief Wine Critic, New York Times, for this article.
- Pop the Cork and Say, "Be My Valentine" (January 2005)
Interviewed Anthony Giglio, a wine journalist for Boston Magazine, CHOW, Wine & Spirits Magazine, and also "Cocktails in New York."
- Crain's New York Business: Hanna Lee Quoted as Wine Industry Source
Hanna Lee was interviewed by Lisa Fickenscher of Crain's New York Business Magazine and her suggestions on Wine Do's and Don'ts were quoted in the article "Wine Anxiety," published on February 6, 2006. Crain's New York Business Magazine has a weekly circulation of 61,887.